Master Cleanse: Day 6
Still feelin great! One question I've been getting a lot is whether I'm having energy issues...i.e if I feel dizzy or woozy throughout the day. And the answer is definitely not. If anything, I consistently have much MORE energy throughout the day then I usually do. I wake up faster and in a better mood, and I don't feel lulls of exhaustion at all, which I usually get after lunch and dinner. Reid and I have been working out everyday, and I'm able to do my workouts 100% without any problems.
Today I had to yell at my mom to go eat in another room because she was insensitively eating chips & guac in front of me. It's awesome to be "over the hump" though. And I just have to get through Sunday (and the Britney Spears concert!) and I feel like Mon-Wed will be a piece of cake. WOOHOOOOO!!!!
Reid is going to try to do 12 days (till next friday). He's so good! I definitely couldn't have done it if he wasn't doing it too. To all of you that are curious, I suggest you do it with a friend....it helps a LOT. I will probably do it in another couple months if anyone wants to join me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment