MASTER CLEANSE: Day 2
Brutal, and long day. Again, I had a day long dull headache...and it's killing me!! It's been a battle all day not to eat, not because I'm actually hungry (my tummy is ALWAYS full of liquid), but because I smell it and feel like I SHOULD be eating. But I was strong and resisted.
I've found that I have a lot more free time now that I eat no meals. It's kind of sad! It really was a hobby for me to (a) think about food (b) write about meals (on yelp) (c) EAT meals. Now I have way too much time on my hands...so I've decided to go work out tonight. I've had absolutely no trouble with energy these past couple days, so I think that might do me some good.
Its funny how quickly 10 days can go by when, for example, you have a final coming up and haven't studied. But OMG...its only day TWO of a ridiculously long TEN days. But I lost 1 lb overnight already, and Reid has lost 2.5 lbs. So...I should stick it through. SEND US YOUR GOOD VIBES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~~~good vibes~~~ :)
ReplyDeletei think u have way more time on ur hands when u dont eat bc u also eat very slowly and u kind of pick at ur food like ure analyzing it. i just kind of stuff it all into my face as fast as i can mehehehhehe